Saturday, November 5, 2011

Snow Belle...SOLD! ...pending Pick-Up!

I just love the way this one turned out...Snow Belle is my own creation, completely hand-drawn...I just love the way she turned out! She is approx. 29" tall and is made to hang on a nail...she does not sit down, so keep this in mind :-) I had made her body and then didn't have a clue how I was going to finish her...then I found the perfect little dress at a second hand shop!....I stitched a little red wool "Believe" pillow to match her scarf...added a long stocking hat, carrot shaped nose, hand stitched eyelids...and voila! Snow Belle has bells on her hat, scarf, little pillow, feet and also her mouth. She is definitely unique and will make a great addition to your winter decorating. Snow Belle is $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment