Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blue-theme Snow Angel

I've been at it again, this time is something different for me, a blue-themed Snow Angel.. I love blue ticking, blue stripes etc..., but I don't use it alot and I don't know why!? This dolls is totally hand-drawn by myself, so you won't find her anywhere else except here at NikNak-PaddyWhack. I really wanted to do something else with this doll, so I chose blue. I've dressed this Snow Angel in a stained blue stripe fabric...and given her some dirty old quilt wings! The wings have wire sewn right into them so you can position them however you wish! She has a halo of rusty wire with a star. Facial features are hand-stitched and her mouth is painted. I've sewn on a hanger on the back so you can either sit her amongst your primitives, or hang her wherever you wish! She is approx. 26" high. Remember, just like all my dolls...you won't find any glue here! Blue-themed Snow Angel is $45.00.
 
SOLD!!

Just a note....I've made a second Blue Snow Angel....special order, and she is SOLD!! also :-)

1 comment: